Lately, in India the digital wallets such as Paytm, Mobikwik, Google Pay and Freecharge have been gaining popularity day by day. Another such app is PhonePe which completes your transactions and payments in a click.
As we all know that PhonePe app is one of the best and secure digital wallets that is founded in India. Also PhonePe is one of the largest Unified Payment’s Interface (UPI) application which got over 50 million downloads in India. You can install the PhonePe app from google play. This app is known for its multifunctionality and due to its cashback and various offers on its online merchant as well as offline merchants. PhonePe cashback scheme is more generous than the other companies. You can save your lots of money by installing PhonePe app. It has other good cashback offers as compared to any different apps. There are many other bill payments and recharge cashback offers available. Install PhonePe and get Rs.100- it is PhonePe app offer.
But if you are using PhonPe wallet then you should know that flipkart owned PhonePe app in april, 2016 and has changed their terms and condition s to transfer cashback balance to bank account. Now you won’t transfer cashback balance to bank account.
So there are many methods you can see on other places or websites. So if you will be searching or asking ‘How to transfer money from phonepe wallet to paytm wallet? or How to transfer PhonePe cashback to paytm wallet? or How to withdraw phonepe cashback? But not all are genuine and some are very risky. Some may work sometime and some may not. So, therefore there is not any direct method to convert PhonePe wallet cashback money to bank account. But today here on The News Remark we will tell you 2 ways to easily transfer your PhonePe wallet cashback money to your bank account or how to use your PhonePe wallet money.
01. Transfer PhonePe cashback money in to Bank Account via Gold Purchase
I hope you know that recently PhonePe added new option of digital gold purchase in which you can buy gold via your PhonePe wallet money and can sell directly into your bank account so if you have PhonePe cashback and wants to transfer it to your bank account then follow below Steps-
- First of all update to latest version of PhonePe app.
- Open PhonePe app and click on “My Money” from the main menu then click on “Gold” from the option “Wealth Management”.
- Now you have to enter the cashback amount which you have in your PhonePe wallet and it will get converted into gold in Gm.
- After that pay the amount via Phonepe cashback balance. Now You have successfully purchased gold from PhonePe cashback money.
- Now you can sell the gold after 24 hours of the purchase.
- Done! After cutting some GST it will be transferred to your bank account.
(Note: In this method to transfer PhonePe cashback into bank account your some money will be deducted because buy and sell values of gold will be different.)
02. Pay on Flipkart using PhonePe – it’s very simple. Just follow these steps-
- Add items to your cart on the online merchant flipkart.com
- Proceed to pay for your order.
- Choose ‘PhonePe’ from the listed payment options and follow the prompts.
- If there is sufficient wallet balance in your PhonePe wallet, click on the Pay button to complete the transaction.
- If you have insufficient wallet balance in PhonePe wallet. Choose from other payment options (in addition to the PhonePe wallet) and follow the steps to complete the transaction.
(Note: To transact via PhonePe you have to activate your PhonePe account at Flipkart. It’s quick and very simple. If you already have a PhonePe account just login with the registered PhonePe mobile number.)